Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
awesome.. im pretty close to deciding on my forced induction setup and this is most likely the unit i will go with

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
actually i may go ahead and get this for my z naturally aspirated until i decide on boost and just change the maps at that time.. pretty good idea?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
and the price tag installed would be?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I think Julian stated the install and tuning would be minimal or free. :wink:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how will this compare to the Greddy E managment
It is a completely different unit than the emanage,emanage ultimate,relash,uni-chip,ect....It basically is as close to a standalone as you will get without being an actual standalone.The UTEC can be set up to let the ECU run the car until a certain point where you would want it to take over, so as to retain stock like drivability. Are you familiar with the Emanage or any tunning device Aymen?Or just asking questions that have been answered time and time over already?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
hey Buzam, if your interested in one we will discuss tuning options, we need a N/A car for developing some maps.Install as always is free...
I'll call you next week, I want to get on the SCCA circuit in the next year and something tells me this would help me move that goal forward faster.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Hey Julian. Looking forward to MRC pumping out the UTEC units! Best of luck! :)

I am still a little weary giong with the VPRO since I have no end user control. :(

OT: what kind of dyno did you recently acquire? Can you pm me with details please? ($ etc.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.