Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions please on these wheels for my LeMans.. I think they would look hot with the color of the car and the lip is OMG so nice....

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/asa/swap/asa_ar1_blk_ci3_l.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 26 2005, 02:53 PM
I think they'll look beautiful! What sizes?
[snapback]137611[/snapback]​

I am going to stay with 17's. Reasons being:

1) I just bought 4 brand new tires
2) Because of weight reasons I wanna stay with 17's
3) When I lower the car in the next month you wont be able to really tell

They are like $189 per rim but I am gonna do some shopping to see if I can find a better deal. I am glad you all like them. I love them to death and will def. add character to the car.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I think these will look great. Enjoy them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ayman350z@Jul 26 2005, 03:02 PM
+1

how much did they cost you?
[snapback]137620[/snapback]​

The price is even better *trumpet blows* $189.00 per wheel.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by modelZgirl@Jul 26 2005, 03:12 PM
good choice - i think the color will look great with the lemans - will you please post pictures once you get them?  i'm starting to look at wheels for my lemans too!
[snapback]137624[/snapback]​

Oh I will def. be posting up pics. That is for dang sure. Is that a pic of you in your profile. If so may I say :irock:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was planning on getting these as well, but tirerack doesn't list the 18s as fitting the Z...

Any clue on this? I might just have to call them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Conceyted@Jul 26 2005, 07:18 PM
with wheels like that DO NOT stay with 17s.... they will look so tiny. even in 18s the wheels will look tiny. Lipped wheels have tendency to look at least 1 inch smaller than they really are. do you want your z looking like its riding on 16s? good looking wheel though
[snapback]137708[/snapback]​

Is this true everyone. Not that I am questioning what your saying, its just I have never heard of this before. plus the tires that are on the car now have a shorter side wall so it will no look like they are wrapped in intertubes. lol.

·
Registered
790 Posts
this is true about the wheels looking smaller

my wheels look like 17's and they are 18's

and I have nitto drag radials and they have a lot of meat on them and make the side walls look big also

~Z~

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.