Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions please on these wheels for my LeMans.. I think they would look hot with the color of the car and the lip is OMG so nice....

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/asa/swap/asa_ar1_blk_ci3_l.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have the ADR version on my car and I am really happy with them.

I am sure that they would look good on the lemans

~Z~

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 26 2005, 02:53 PM
I think they'll look beautiful! What sizes?
[snapback]137611[/snapback]​

I am going to stay with 17's. Reasons being:

1) I just bought 4 brand new tires
2) Because of weight reasons I wanna stay with 17's
3) When I lower the car in the next month you wont be able to really tell

They are like $189 per rim but I am gonna do some shopping to see if I can find a better deal. I am glad you all like them. I love them to death and will def. add character to the car.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I think these will look great. Enjoy them.

·
Registered
244 Posts
good choice - i think the color will look great with the lemans - will you please post pictures once you get them? i'm starting to look at wheels for my lemans too!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by modelZgirl@Jul 26 2005, 03:12 PM
good choice - i think the color will look great with the lemans - will you please post pictures once you get them?  i'm starting to look at wheels for my lemans too!
[snapback]137624[/snapback]​

Oh I will def. be posting up pics. That is for dang sure. Is that a pic of you in your profile. If so may I say :irock:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was planning on getting these as well, but tirerack doesn't list the 18s as fitting the Z...

Any clue on this? I might just have to call them.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Go for it

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nice wheels and **** nice price.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Agreed. It will look good on the car.

·
Registered
785 Posts
with wheels like that DO NOT stay with 17s.... they will look so tiny. even in 18s the wheels will look tiny. Lipped wheels have tendency to look at least 1 inch smaller than they really are. do you want your z looking like its riding on 16s? good looking wheel though

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Conceyted@Jul 26 2005, 07:18 PM
with wheels like that DO NOT stay with 17s.... they will look so tiny. even in 18s the wheels will look tiny. Lipped wheels have tendency to look at least 1 inch smaller than they really are. do you want your z looking like its riding on 16s? good looking wheel though
[snapback]137708[/snapback]​

Is this true everyone. Not that I am questioning what your saying, its just I have never heard of this before. plus the tires that are on the car now have a shorter side wall so it will no look like they are wrapped in intertubes. lol.

·
Registered
790 Posts
this is true about the wheels looking smaller

my wheels look like 17's and they are 18's

and I have nitto drag radials and they have a lot of meat on them and make the side walls look big also

~Z~

1 - 20 of 29 Posts