Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Speaking of Ford...

A couple of weeks ago I was getting a drink at the bar up the road
and was talking to this kid (prob about 23) about an article I read in SCC on how motorcycles are not the vehicle of choice for outrunning cops (don't remember how we got on that subject) because a sportscar will handle better in the twisties. He said no way, that bikes can accelerate a **** of alot faster that cars. I was like, "Duh, they accelerate faster, but what you don't seem to understand..." (no matter how much I tried to beat it into his skull
) "...is that all that acceleration is only good in a straight line. Bikes can't take turns as fast because they don't have near as much rubber on the road." He started getting all pissed because I was telling him he was wrong.

Then we started talking about how cars handle, or something and he said, "Whatever, man, my Mustang will do 0 - 60 in 3.2 seconds," or something like that.

I said, "What the **** you got in that thing!?!"

He said, "It's a GT."

I said, "Buuullllshiiiit," and started laughing at him. He got so pissed he didn't say a word for like a half hour. I was rollin'.

It's just like I always say about Mustang owners. They are all delusional.

They all think there's no better car and make ludicrous claims about what their car can do and what cars it's faster than, and most of the time they're full of sh*t.

Sidenote: Redskins fans are the same way. No matter how much they suck, their fans will always think they'll "go all the way." What a bunch of retards.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Dodge fans are delusional too (except for the trucks). Actually, they're more stupid than delusional. It doesn't matter how many time their Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth breaks down, they will always buy it again. It's like, "What are you, stupid!?!" I think the answer is yes.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
LOL That's a funny azz website, and on the other note Ched, I agree w/ the idiot Dead-skins fans. Growing up in Richmond I learned at an early age to hate the head-skins fans, AND the team. Such idiots! I've been a steelers fan all my life, mom was born and raised in pgh so I just could NOT stand the indian crap...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lmfao: :rotflmao: "Douche bag..." ****, I haven't heard that one in a while. Douche Bag = Miami Vice

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Man oh man, a crowd of complete loser douchebags just rolled into the club and not sirprisingly, all the women rolled out the other side and left. Now it's a giant sausage fesitval and we are all screwed. Guess I'll go write a rap song.
Haha! That's awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts