Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get a burro.

Officials in the Portuguese city of Viana do Castelo wanted to show how congested local traffic was, so they ran a mile-plus race between a Porsche and a donkey.

The donkey, a 7-year-old named Tironi, won.

"It looks like to get around Viana do Castelo we have to go back in time," said City Councilor Antonio José Amaral.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Actually, there were 3 contestants. At least the Porsche was able to finish. The dolt in the Hummer H2 drove off a cliff right about the time that the donkey crossed the finish line.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller@Aug 17 2004, 01:51 PM
where all Hummers belong, IMHO

Bite your toungue!!! While I'll agree the H2s suck, the original Hummer/HumV is badass!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I guess those oil execs need $$ to get the kids into skull 'n bonez U. somehow. I'll not be picking up much a that tab, though...

Hummer, IMHO again, is useless in all but extreme (military, rescue, way the f### out in the boonies...) conditions. Like swatting flies with a sledgehammer. I don't understand why we Americans got to be so over the top all the time. I like v-8's, trucks, but what's point of this Navigator-Denali-Escalade-Hummer oneupsmanship? & where does it end?

Oh, I guess we need a cup holder big enough for that big gulp....

Supersize my ride....I don't think so....not without a legitemate use. I don't want to drive a 'tank' to work...or use up a 'tank' getting there. Anyone does, it's a 'free' country.

I'll take that hydrogen-powered Cobra.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Ever since 9/11, driving a tank makes people feel safe. Go figure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts