Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used one of these lately and noticed a decent gain from one? I was looking at just the crank pulley and was hoping to get somewhere in the neighborhood of say 5 rwhp gain from one. Anyone think it may be possible or should I look for some other type of mod??

Right now I have a K&N and a NOS kit on my car with a 100hp shot.

I will be getting a plenum spacer and might go with an exhaust as well down the road.

THANX

·
Registered
47 Posts
i just got mine today and will be installing it this weekend. they are good for about 5 to 7 hp anyway thats what they say. and yes i think its very possible plus any hp you can get its good espesially if its under $180 you will have to get smaller belts thoug :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
142 Posts
just put mine on the other day with my cat back exhaust.... they were a great combination.... but i should put the pulley on first too see what gains.... i have heard its best bang for the buck... and i believe i would have to say it is indeed

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
There are 4 mods that will increase horsepower without having to go to forced induction: CAI, Plenum spacer, underdrive pulley and catback exhaust. More air in, more air out. The underdrive pulley allows less drag on the crankshaft from alternator, airconditioner, other accesories.

·
Super Moderator
1,659 Posts
There are 4 mods that will increase horsepower without having to go to forced induction: CAI, Plenum spacer, underdrive pulley and catback exhaust. More air in, more air out. The underdrive pulley allows less drag on the crankshaft from alternator, airconditioner, other accesories.
Add the fifth mod- a good tune with the other mods in place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts