Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mean c'mon. The rims i got sent to me are coming from San Diego. How hard is it to put it on a truck, get onto I-10, and drive it to San Antonio? **** no. They just had to go to LA first, then Las Vegas, then onto Salt Lake City. But now i am thinking this guy sent it to the wrong place, because one of the tracking numbers shows that in Salt Lake, it is out for delivery? Man this sucks. The other three numbers show destination for Mequite Texas, scheduled arrival 6 April.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so if this is true, one of my rims went to Utah, while the others are enroute to Texas.
Funny thing is, that particular number shows that is is supposed to be shipped to TX.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts

That aint cool. I usually have great experiences with UPS. Maybe give them a call, they should be able to tell you what's going on. Make sure you are on your tracking page when you are talking to them so you can verify what they are telling you.

My rims came on a semi and my husband had to meet them at a shopping center b/c they couldn't get the truck down our street and turned around to get back.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called to inquire about the mistake. all the person could say was oops. nice customer service there eh? and they are listed as being out for delivery. i think since it was their messup, they should get my stuff, put it on a plane and get it here. but wha tthey probably will do is send it back to the sender as undeliverable.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can't believe UPS is still in business. They got dropped about 20 months ago by their insurance carrrier b/c of their lack of care for packages. Has that changed? No. BTW, FedEx Ground is cheaper than UPS, pays their employees better, and is mostly non-union. Kinda ironic, don't you think?

John, who refuses to ship anything UPS unless he wants the recipient to receive something destroyed.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, seems they have gotten things back on track. but now i have to wait because of thier stupidity. things better be ok with my rims when they finally arrive.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: got three big boxes today that all said rays engineering on them
it is both of the rears and one of the fronts. The other front shows tht it arrived today at 1030 am so the guy siad he is goig ot go look back at the shed and possibly bring it out today. if he gets back too late today he will just deliver it tomorrow. good thing is the boxes are unscratched, sealed up tight and from inital inspection all is well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts