Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Holy crap thats nice! Huge weight savings!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
So what had to go with those? No more glass (plexi is goin in right?), no more motors and regulators? Did you keep the safety bars in the door?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what had to go with those? No more glass (plexi is goin in right?), no more motors and regulators? Did you keep the safety bars in the door?
Yup no more glass, although on can do it. I personally don't see the point if you go to this extreme. There is currently no side impact beams, so I am having a custom cage made for it :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
You have the best looking Z I have seen yet. I love the carbon fiber all over the car. I usually dont like much CF but it just looks so smooth and original on your car. :clap:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You have the best looking Z I have seen yet. I love the carbon fiber all over the car. I usually dont like much CF but it just looks so smooth and original on your car. :clap:
Blue can you post a shot of that chick bending over on your hood? Is that your chick?
:wavey:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lol: You're crazy, man! Crazy compared to me. I couldn't do that to my car, but mine's a daily summer driver. That's one sick car! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
****, those look sweet. Any chance you can post up some pics of what they look like on the inside? Are they able to be fully converted into a normal operating door like the stock ones?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Nice job, Rick. When you going to get some CF fenders and complete body kit? ;)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
****, those look sweet. Any chance you can post up some pics of what they look like on the inside? Are they able to be fully converted into a normal operating door like the stock ones?
Rage, yes they can be converted to everything OEM less the side impact which is important. You will need a full cage with a side impact bar

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice job, Rick. When you going to get some CF fenders and complete body kit? ;)
I am waiting for a company to make CF fenders that actually save weight. The kit, it will depend on my sponsors
:clap:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lookin tight Rick, whats the number now? 2800?
Need to get it weighed in again when I get it corner balanced, but it should be at 2750-2800, so you're guess is very close!
:shiftdrive:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts