Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Kinetix plenum is stronger and flows more air.

NEWLY RELEASED V+ intake plenum for the 350Z and G35 20 with new LOWER PRICE !!

Imrpoved in EVERY aspect over our previous intake plenum, including performance:

* 270% stronger than previous plenum

* Incredible heat resistance, improved 170%, now up to 500 degrees F

* Lower operating temperatures - 50 degrees cooler than ANY aluminum plenum option

* More volume! 20% more volume than factory and 12% more than our previous version

* Completely smooth underside with NO flow restrictions

* Can handle boosted cars, with lifetime warranty on cars up to 15 psi

* Lifetime Warranty

* Check out our upcoming "Upgrade Program" for our previous plenum customers!

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I saw this included in the plenum article in Sport Z mag, looks like a very good plenum.

·
Registered
728 Posts
looks the same as the previous plastic one

kinetix plenum is garbage IMO. Had the unpleasant opportunity to see the V4 in person on a locals car. It looks like sh!t, fit like sh!t, was cracked, and the coolant block was leaking and was loose being held on with rusted out screws.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
kinetix plenum is garbage IMO. Had the unpleasant opportunity to see the V4 in person on a locals car. It looks like sh!t, fit like sh!t, was cracked, and the coolant block was leaking and was loose being held on with rusted out screws.

+1. I have never been a fan of Kinetix.

·
Registered
728 Posts
+1. I have never been a fan of Kinetix.
I would love to see some relavant dynos of their SSV plenum. Usable, comparable dynos of the SSV seem to be as illusive as Big Foot or the Lochness. In terms of 'gains' I think the most controversy comes from plenums/plenum spacers.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
"BASF....we don't make the plastic plenums, we make it easier to break." :lmfao:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts