Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to invite any organizations from any state to use this thread to bump for meets/track days/tech days. This should keep everyone on the up-and-up on when and where these things are goin on.

Soooooo have at it, anything coming up??

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well these are some of the events that you can come check out MRC Motorsports APS powered 350Z's- The first one is March 5 for street wars.....

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Don't forget the ECZA Spring Meet/Dyno Day on April 9, 2005 in Newport, Delaware. The meet will be held at Carv2.

Info can be found on our website...ECZA.org

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stop by THE TUNERFEST to check out The Tunerfest Jersey Shore in The Wildwoods Convention Center located in Wildwood, New Jersey on Saturday, July 09, 2005! Come to the Jersey Shore for some sun, and fun on the beach, and a show you don't want to miss!
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.thetunerfest.com/jersey/flyers/01.jpg');}" />

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
BeaveRun MotorSports ComPlex offers a wide variety of events from beginner to advanced.

Some of the recreational track events we offer:

Flat Out Friday , open lapping (HPDE) for the public.
Auto X, every Wednesday evening and Saturday all day.
Drifting practice and competition.

Please see our online schedule for further details:
http://www.beaverun.com/calendar.asp

A list of our programs:
http://www.beaverun.com/training.asp

·
Registered
47 Posts
The Tidewater Z Car Club and Tidewater Sportscar club are hosting a "Weekend at Z Beach" fest, September 16th and 17th. Check out the details Here.

Register early, since participation for the Saturday test-and-tune is limited to 25 drivers, and the TSCC autocrosses typically fill up their 25 driver waiting list within hours!\

Hope to see you there.

Jim Setzer - TZCC Motorsports Chairman, TSCC Vice President

·
Registered
306 Posts
Don't forget the ECZA Spring Meet/Dyno Day on April 9, 2005 in Newport, Delaware. The meet will be held at Carv2.

Info can be found on our website...ECZA.org
I tried to join ECZA several times and never recieved a email response with my temp password. I emailed someone there to find out what is going on and recieved no response. What is the deal? Are you not taking any more members?

·
Registered
31 Posts
July 16, 17, and 18 Carcraft Summer Nationals at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds.

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i wanna go but i just dont know if i wanna drive the distance ugh...i think its 200 some odd miles one way for me its still up in the air though...

P.S. is it still at the 12701 towne center drive
cerritos, ca?
Wow, that's a hike for sure. Yes, all of the information in the first post is correct. If you notice, the first post is updated monthly even though it's over a year old. This is a pretty good meet, attendance is usually 25-30 cars, sometimes as many as 60. It's about 50/50 mix of 370's and 350's including two Amuse 370's.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wow, that's a hike for sure. Yes, all of the information in the first post is correct. If you notice, the first post is updated monthly even though it's over a year old. This is a pretty good meet, attendance is usually 25-30 cars, sometimes as many as 60. It's about 50/50 mix of 370's and 350's including two Amuse 370's.

thats a lot of cars i would love to take a gander at a couple of the 370s ive only seen a couple of them passing by me lol...for some reason when i was at the nissan dealer (getting some parts for my z) i didnt go look at or test drive the 370 lol...i probably would have sold my z for the 370 though haha...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts