Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there are any differences between the Z coupe and Roadster underneath the car. I would think that topless would have additional strengthening in the form of braces etc. When searching the forums for data, say on clutch replacement, do i need to read Roadster specific posts (which narrows things down a lot) or will the coupe related stuff do as well? I may need to do the clutch on my Roadster and was wondering if this can be done without pulling the motor. Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Haynes manual, and read threw enough of it to see that there shouldn't be any difference what so ever. I could be mistaken, but if you are going to do clutch work, I would suggest going to auto-zone and getting the Haynes manny. It will save you lots of trouble.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, i'll download one. To save me a whole lot of reading, what do i enable so that i am notified if anyone responds to one of my posts in a thread? Don't want to be rude and look like i'm ignoring someone who's taken the trouble to answer.:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts