Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/Gals,

I wanted to see who else had purchased goods from the US and, more specifically, from Ultimate Z. I ordered some stuff from them over a month ago but still don't have anything. I also find them extremely difficult to get hold of via e-mail. The last correspondance that they bothered responding to was two weeks ago when they told me the order should be there the following week.

If I don't hear from them very shortly I am going to have to instruct my bank to treat their charge as disputed and chase it up. Pretty close to having had enough.

I knoe Customs can slow things down at times but their not responding to my e-mails is just not good enough. I've purchased other, non-automotive goods from the US and they've turned up in a matter of days!

Interested in your experiences and who you've found reliable.

See ya

·
Registered
2 Posts
[/quote]

I ordered a load of stuff from them sent to me in Switzerland. It took about 2 weeks to arrive, as they used normal shipping (which was nice and cheap;-)

Personally I was really pleased with the service! Hope your stuff arrives soon!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Whilst I have never ordered anything from Ultimate I have ordered plenty of stuff from the states and some times it has taking several weeks longer than others.

I think it reallt depends on how they, or you, chose to have it sent. Some mail just takes longer, that's assuming they sent it when they said they did.

Once I ordered something, was chasing it for weeks then the supplier said it was out of stock. I evebtually got it though.

Some companies just aren't big on following up on orders and responding to emails so I wouldn't take that as too bad of a sign.

I hope it all works out for the best and don't forget, we are on the other side of the world.

As always

H

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's not cool that it's taking so long or they are not replying to you. I understand how the process works, and they should have an account with a shipper/freight forwarder so they can just simply package the goods, fill out a customs form, then send it on its way.

Keep us updated on this situation, and maybe someone on this side of the pond can help you out. :wink:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys,

I'll keep you posted but, by the sound of some of your experiences, it just can take a while. Doesn't explain or escuse their slack response to my queries but does give me hope that I'll get the goods; eventually.

Cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Folks,

Well the stuff finally turned up. I think the combination of their poor customer service in not returning my messages compounded the problem significantly. That combined with Australian Customs being rather slow meant I was left in the dark for far too long.

Anyway, got my gear now. Will just plan it taking months if I ever order from UltimateZ again.

Ciao

·
Registered
297 Posts
[/quote]

Good to hear that it turned up for you. So what goodies did you get???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts