Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the Alfa forum looking for info on GTV , when this caught my aye.

",If Alfa Romeo made a GTV with an Automatic I would have made my father buy one instead of that Stupid Nissan 350z ever seen one on the roads,What an Ugly Monster they are" :helpsmilie: :headshake:

Well i agree 1/2 way, it is a Monster, but a beutifull monster.. like that monster in "Attack of the 100ft women" :OMG: .... Id like to grab that little punks head and well.. :banghead: .... :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Kids! What do they expect? I suppose he's still living with daddy and is a spoiled brat. The punk is probably still afraid of the dark...:ahhh:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
There are people who find 911s ugly ... or even some of the Ferraris. Each to their own. Personaly I like the look of 350Z, even though I do not find the rear-end attractive.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
It took me ages to like the look of the 350Z, and even now the front end doesn't do it for me. When I first saw the concept car I thought it was ugly, and when the production model came out I didn't particularly like it either.

Its certainly no 240Z, which nicely maintained and with the sports lip is one of the nicest Japanese body designs I've ever seen.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I love the 350z design. It could have been improved somewhat from the rear and i think putting a lip on the front changes that kind of tame appearance. If thats what you don't like about it.

It's a bold move to put out a design like this, you will get flak from ignorant little minds big and small. In the end as long as the car makes you smile every time you get in it it's money well spent. :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the Alfa...but the Z is a beautiful car in my opinion. Its lines are nearly as flawless as the 240z. And sorry to hear about your husband jinxxy... I guess I should feel lucky my girlfriend wants a Maserati MC12 (i do too), now if only I could get her away from those designer shoes...I might be able to afford some FI! :doh:

·
Registered
72 Posts
One of the girls that works for me has an Alfa and, after the computer repeatedly doing a Microsoft on her and needing to be rebooted, swears she will never get another one! Note I said she, they're girls cars anyway!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
" I mean, geez, my hubby thinks the H2's are beautiful "

Oh nooo.... you poor pooor thing.... :helpsmilie:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts