Sup guys, names Hack. Soon, I will be the new owner of a Z. I am pretty sure that I am going to pick up a 2003 enthusiast w/ 28,000 miles. The dealer is asking for $19,495. Should I accept this price, or try to get it for a bit cheaper. The blue book for this car in excellent condition is $22,000. If this deal falls thru, I'll just wait untill another Z comes on the market. Are there any issues that I should look for?