Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Touring did not come with TPMS. Has anyone added it and besides the sensors and calabriating them with the ECU at the dealer. What else is required?

I haven't checked in daylight but I'm sure I've got the warning light on the dash.

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
So, considering you have the touring your car should have come programmed with the PSI TPMS right?? you just have aftermarket wheels or you simply don't have the TPMS (sensors) in your tires??

As long as your car came with the hardware inside the car then you are fine. You'll need to purchase 4 monitors(around $50/each) and any shop that does tires SHOULD be able to reset and calibrate them.

I had to replace one of mine for some reason (probably the battery died) and it was pretty simple.

I would use the dealer as a last resort. I sourced my replacement off the internet/ebay and had Discount Tire (american tire store) do the work. In fact, I timed it during a new set of tires and they did everything for free.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So, considering you have the touring your car should have come programmed with the PSI TPMS right?? you just have aftermarket wheels or you simply don't have the TPMS (sensors) in your tires??
Aussie spec Touring so no TPMS at all. Wheels are LMGT4's and I understand stock TPMS work fine.

As long as your car came with the hardware inside the car then you are fine.
Unsure hence the question. I'm fairly sure no it didn't so what additional hardware is required?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts