Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mother showed up at my house with her new car. She bought a '06 350 Touring Roadster in redline. She explained that from the first time she saw my roadster she wanted one, so she finally went and bought one. My mother is 71 and lives in a retirement community. I told her that the 350 is going to look a little out of place among all the beige Buicks in her neighborhood.. Good for her , you go mom!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lmfao: Does she have a boyfriend? This reminds me of those cars that some people find. Some senior citizen has a dream car in the garage or barn they don't know anything about, then sell it for way below value, and the lucky bastid who buys it is walking on cloud 9.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Man, your mom rocks!!! Good for her.

This last New Year's I finished partying and went to bed @ 1:30 A.M. My 84-year old grandma partied till 3 in the morning; got up in the morning and went to an after-party. It's great to see senior citizens livin it up :yourock:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lmfao: Does she have a boyfriend? This reminds me of those cars that some people find. Some senior citizen has a dream car in the garage or barn they don't know anything about, then sell it for way below value, and the lucky bastid who buys it is walking on cloud 9.

Oh, she knows what she has. I recall when I was a kid my mother drove a TR6. She and my father (now deceased) had taken one of Bob Bondurant's driving classes back in the early '70's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts