Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe these headlights are 03, the body harness is from an 08, it connects fime but when the turn signal is on it flashes on the bottom bulb (red) if im not mistaken it should be on the top (black) correct? The hid is working fine but i would like to get the turn signal fixed, the hid on the z's are technically the low beam right? Im not used to these and its a project car so stuff is a lil janky. Id just buy new headlights but theyre like 800 for the pai and idk how well aftermarket headlight work im the z, any help would be appreciated thx.
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive parking light Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Super Moderator
1,736 Posts
It looks like you have '03-05 headlight modules, but they're so foggy, it's hard to tell much. The running light s/b on the bottom (in red), but who knows whether the '08 harness has a different wiring scheme? BTW- what year is this Z? Is it an '03 or '08?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The body is an 03, then i swapped an hr in it including all the stock 08 harnesses. How good are aftermarket headlights made for the z? Have u had any experience with them?

·
Super Moderator
1,736 Posts
Sorry- no experience with any of the aftermarket headlight units. The ones I've seen range from barely acceptable to just plain junk. It's hard to tell until you see them in person. Do you live anyplace where you can go to view them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts