Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a the nissan stealership on rockville pike by my house and test drove the Z I told the salesmen that i was looking for a 350 or a evo when i told him about that he said what are you looking for i told him my story about how i want F.I car he said that they can do that at the dealership he said this i was like what? he said its true does anyone else no about this and if so did you have it done by the dealership he said i can keep my warrenty and everything.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I am pretty sure that you can get a Stillen SC installed at adealer. They will probably charge you out of the ass, but I believe with Stillen you car will be warrantied when done at a dealer.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Theres a dealership by me also that will warantee FI work. Turbos, SC, whatever you want. Get it done there and they install, dyno and tune it. Zero hassle. It'll cost ya around $7K when all is said and done however.. and again, thats negociable if you pay cash. PM me if your serious, and I'll put you on to my service guy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Sep 24 2005, 08:33 AM
Theres a dealership by me also that will warantee FI work.  Turbos, SC, whatever you want.  Get it done there and they install, dyno and tune it.  Zero hassle.  It'll cost ya around $7K when all is said and done however.. and again, thats negociable if you pay cash.  PM me if your serious, and I'll put you on to my service guy.
[snapback]157766[/snapback]​

you live in New York im not sure how thats going to help me? also do you buy the charger or turbo from them or do you buy it new and bring it to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts