Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyyone know any spectacular tuner shops in the south east that could do a performance engine rebuild and a tt kit maybe aps or turbonetics

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Well if you are in for some time in the sun in sunny South Florida we can hook you up.

We just installed an AWD load based dyno and will become unichip tuners shortly for the APS kits for which we are direct dealers for as well

Either way feel free to ask questions if you need help.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Forged Internals in North Carolina has quite a bit of experience.

G

·
Since you are in Nashville why dont you drop by Crawford Z car and ask them, i am sure they could give you some good advice

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since you are in Nashville why dont you drop by Crawford Z car and ask them, i am sure they could give you some good advice
Good idea, I never relized they were located in Nashville :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was looking for the same info. I am in SC, all I could find was Forged Internals in GA.

Where is Forged Performance in NC? I couldnt find any info on them at all....

Anybody know of anything within 50-100 miles of Greenville, SC?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I was looking for the same info. I am in SC, all I could find was Forged Internals in GA.

Where is Forged Performance in NC? I couldnt find any info on them at all....

Anybody know of anything within 50-100 miles of Greenville, SC?
Forged Performance LLC used to be in NC as Forged Internals.

The owner, Sharif, moved it to Marietta, GA and changed it to Forged Performance LLC.

They do great work, good selection of parts, and great customer service.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Forged Performance LLC used to be in NC as Forged Internals.

The owner, Sharif, moved it to Marietta, GA and changed it to Forged Performance LLC.

They do great work, good selection of parts, and great customer service.
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like if I want to get anything done, I am looking at a 3 hr drive :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like if I want to get anything done, I am looking at a 3 hr drive :(
Others have driven even more to go to Sharif at Forged Performance, you won't be let down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.