Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some may know I bought the APS TT kits from Zxrage. This is going to be my first mod. My reasoning is that I have enough money to buy a TT kit now but will probably not run into another 10k in the near future. So I figured that if I get the TT kit now I will be able to buy all the other goodies like 2k that are more in my price range. I have always wanted a car with a TT kit. So I like, I buy. But thing I am wondering is will it be safe to run with out any other mods. My next mod I plan on getting Koyo radiatior and then probably exhaust. I just want to be sure that when I get home that it will be safe to have it installed.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok hhmm I am new at this lol. I have read all this stuff on how good the Koyo is so I thought hmmm maybe lol. Well Exhaust should be a great upgrade for the car I would think. I knew I needed gauges though I have never looked into what kinds and brands. But I would like some suggestions on a next mod after this.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you think about the 3.91 I have not read anyone putting this on car with a TT kit. I think this would be a great mod add a little more punch.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah he is straightening me out :) Well it is official. i just sent the moeny via paypal to ray. The kit is mine for real now. Man I am pumped. This thing will be soooooooo sweet. Not like Aaron's but still sweet. His is frickin nuts. But yeah only 4 more days :) OMG I AM SOOOO EXCITED TO GET HOME. specially with my new christmas present. :)

Now for a car lol. yeah i kinda jumped ahead but what the hay. beers for everyone. :cheers:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah Aaron has the same kit and he has a shop for me :) GRD. But before I plan on getting it installed I am going to buy some other things before I put it all in. So I think sometime by March I should have it in. Just in time for spring :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
well I prettymuch pimmed down what I am buying after I get my car. I am going to get APS 2.5 exhaust. test pipes. and a clutch but not quit sure what brand yet. Leaning on the JWT right now but I will check into it further when I get home. I am at BIAP (Bagdhad International Airport) and its not like you guys think either. Its another army base. But I have to go I will talk to you guys later on my next ime on the net.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts