Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Hope he gets that much money for it. Although he has tons of mods he still may not be able to pull that much in for it

·
Registered
57 Posts
you could basically just sell your Z and get that...

(that is if you didnt have any mods)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
If I had a disposable income, I would buy it in cash. Looks great, and all the car shows I entered would eventually get somebody's attention to sponsor it....maybe.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Up to 39,975 as of this post. Looks like his target of 41K isn't going to be a problem. Different strokes for different folks I guess Julian. Too bad he's selling it though, that car is a beast.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Oct 18 2004, 09:13 AM
Up to 39,975 as of this post.  Looks like his target of 41K isn't going to be a problem.  Different strokes for different folks I guess Julian.  Too bad he's selling it though, that car is a beast.

There aren't any bids...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Will never sell that thing with a starting price like that

·
Registered
63 Posts
What a waste of money, I bet he keeps it. Can you imagine the car you could buy for $57,000?

·
Registered
18 Posts
wasn't he having issues with smoke in the exhaust recently .... I dont think I would be buying this car .... he ran the **** out of it in some races

granted he did beat a new E55AMG, but still...its a highly boosted non-built motor .... I wouldn't be thinkin this is reliable

1 - 20 of 23 Posts