Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the APS day it was mentioned by DAVIDM that there is a TSB out on this subject. I checked out nissanhelp.com but did not find the TSB. Anyone have a link to it.

Cheers,
Michael

·
Registered
785 Posts
I think you will need to locate an Australian recall document.

I doubt though that it exists.

Good luck trying to get Nissan Oz to do anything with the American TSB.

Only applies to 2003 models, check your VIN (if you have 2003)

cheers

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link murray. Might explain why once my engine turned off for no reason but this doesn't seem to cover what the threads are about which is the signal clarity hence the replacement wire.

mickyboy.

I totally agree but I found when I took in the US TSB for other issues they acknowledge that it is a US and not OZ TSB but took it on board to help resolve the issue. I had to play the patience game as they would investigate the issue first and if needed would replace parts as per TSB but not before their due process.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
MrRizk Wrote:
Might explain why once my engine turned off for no reason but this doesn't seem to cover what the threads are about which is the signal clarity hence the replacement wire.

There is more than likely 2 seperate issues, I doubt if Nissan would issue a fix for a problem which only occurs when the cylinder pressures are alot higher than stock. I would consider both to be safe if your motor has already turned it self off once.

I totally agree but I found when I took in the US TSB for other issues they acknowledge that it is a US and not OZ TSB but took it on board to help resolve the issue. I had to play the patience game as they would investigate the issue first and if needed would replace parts as per TSB but not before their due process.

Well in the TSB it said a replacement could be done in ~1.5hr so if you just buy a new sensor and get it installed or do it yourself it wouldnt cost too much if Nissan doesnt want to pay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts