Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to monitor the stock wideband o2 sensors with my e-01 and the external signal harness...

I am hoping that there is a 5v signal wire that is going into the ECU for each sensor. From there I planned on tapping that wire and configuring the e-o1 to understand the 5v signal and convert it to an AFR...

:helpsmilie:

Does anyone know the ECU pin outs for the primary wideband o2 sensors? And does anyone know if it is a 5v signal coming into the ECU or is the ECU processing the raw data coming from the sensors and creating that 5v signal internaly?

If I can get this to work it would be a great way to monitor AFR w/o having to purchase another wideband sensor and control box... :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance!

Joe Kenefic
Fort Wayne, IN

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm 99.99% sure that the stock O2 sensors on the Z are narrow band sensors with 0-1v output to the ECU. I think the Greddy website for the emanage has the ECU pinouts for the 350Z.

Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Originally posted by newzeey@Aug 16 2005, 05:06 PM
I'm 99.99% sure that the stock O2 sensors on the Z are narrow band sensors with 0-1v output to the ECU.  I think the Greddy website for the emanage has the ECU pinouts for the 350Z.

Good Luck.
[snapback]146249[/snapback]​

'05 is wideband air fuel sensors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts