Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bout to have a 10" kicker Solo Baric L7 installed with a 700w amp, anyone have any issues with trunk rattling??

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bout to have a 10" kicker Solo Baric L7 installed with a 700w amp, anyone have any issues with trunk rattling??

hmmmmmm anyone? Does no one in here have a system in there 350?

·
Registered
270 Posts
hmmmmmm anyone? Does no one in here have a system in there 350?

The trunk doesn't rattle that much. I find my rear view mirror rattles more than anything. All the wires n sh*t coming from the homelink don't help matters. Not much you can do about it either. If you find some way to remedy this, let us know!

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
My rattles aren't very noticeable, although half my trunk is dynamatted. When i have the volume all the way up the exterior rattles from behind my car are incredible. My main problem is the rear view rattling out of position, which just lets me know i got the right subs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My rattles aren't very noticeable, although half my trunk is dynamatted. When i have the volume all the way up the exterior rattles from behind my car are incredible. My main problem is the rear view rattling out of position, which just lets me know i got the right subs.

I am having the same problem, there is minor vibrations from the front, but when i turn the volume up a bit, the whole rear of the car vibrates like noo other, i just finished my install and its driving me nuts.. im gonna deaden soon, but i wanna track down the spots..

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think it depends on the speakers postitioning as well. My sub faces up and at an angle to the front of the vehicle, and I have no rattling at all.

·
Registered
31 Posts
YEAH..................i got the JL stealthbox with the 2 10" JL 10w3's with the 500/1 amp and they kick ass...............My trunk rattles like a mutha fucka but you cant here it from inside so who cares plus they really turn heads............................

·
Registered
655 Posts
But if you're turning heads because of rattling.... :headshake:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got 3 12" subwoofers in a false floor enclosure. That **** rattled like crazy. First off what you can do is remove the Sheet metal firewall(what ever it is) it really doesn't help. Next go to home depot by this insulation. It comes in a green can and the material is yellow. You may need to take out panels in the rear and spray that whole stuff in there. You may need 3 cans.. Don't worry it's light weight

·
Registered
31 Posts
But if you're turning heads because of rattling.... :headshake:
I mean do you want to finish your sentence or do you want me to finish it for you......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts