Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the G35 trunk capacity compared to the 350Z? Also, does anyone have a pic of this?

I'm curious if you put a sub in the back, if you have room to get groceries.....

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
The trunk in the G35 is pretty big, especially compared to the Z. It's much deeper, I believe. Why don't you just go to the dealership and check it out? :dunno:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn't even sure if it was larger that the Z's. I thought the Z's gas tank was right behind the seats. The G has a back seat, so that could move the gas tank back to the hatch area and make the storage space shallower.

Of course, I will go to the dealership and look, but I'm at work right now.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess it's enough for a 10" sub enclosure and enough luggage to last a weekend :dunno:

We'll take the girlfriend's car to get groceries :)

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I fit all the groceries i need in the Z. Shouldnt be a problem in a G.
I fit 2 people's luggage for 3 days plus my JL stealthbox that takes up all the room behind the strut bar. With soft luggage and good packing skills, you can fit a week's worth of clothes and other goodies in the Z. It has a lot more room behind the strut bar than people give it credit for.

I can't really speak much for the G35 since I've hardly looked in the trunk of one. :werd:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts