Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Injen SES

Greddy EVO2 -- TrackZ03 has these, looks great.

Borla -- I think Jinxxycat has this one.

Check out the garage section and browse all the mods.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Oh, no welding. It fits like a charm, no shakes rattles or rolls, LOL no black stains around the clamps etc so that means no leaks either. Everyone says "well the Borla has the most parts it's hard to do" well my hubby and I removed OEM and installed Borla in about an hour (with the lift's help as you can see) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I can definitely vouch for my Greddy! Looks, sounds and FEELS great!!!

Good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Here are some audio and video clips of several exhausts including Stillen. Click here

Old link but still works well if you're wanting to hear different exhausts.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey guys the APS true twin 2.5'' cat back exhaust will be released very soon...............I reckon you guys will be impressed with both the quality and performance. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Peter

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Peter, what's soon? I'm really interested in the APS, but I'm about to break down and go with the GReddy

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Oct 28 2004, 04:08 PM
Peter, what's soon?  I'm really interested in the APS, but I'm about to break down and go with the GReddy

I heard they were supposed to release the exhaust, test pipes, plenum, and strut bar at SEMA but I also heard that APS wasn't going to have them all ready for SEMA so....hopefully soon...I want the APS exhaust and test pipes....and plenum and TT kit of course...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Oct 29 2004, 08:08 AM
Peter, what's soon?  I'm really interested in the APS, but I'm about to break down and go with the GReddy

Mate both the APS cat back exhaust and APS test pipes will be in stock at APS by mid November...............(depending on when dealers order the stock which APS has no control over) allow another 1 to 2 weeks for air freight or approx 4 to 5 weeks for sea freight.

I can promise you that these APS exhaust products will be worth the weight and apologies for the small delay with the exhaust products.............APS engineers rejected the delivery of the 304 Stainless steel material delivered to APS about 8 weeks ago.................not up to the APS standard and this caused the delay in production. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Peter

1 - 20 of 29 Posts