Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I sell Nissans at Trophy in Mesquite. I sold toykilla his 04 pearl performance. I enjoy selling a z to a true enthusiast. I personally sell more 350's than any other salesman that works for Nissan. I truly beleive that the z is the truest sportscar under 40 thousand. I don't mind who anyone buys their z from as long as they buy one.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by burg2012@Jul 6 2004, 02:54 AM
I sell Nissans at Trophy in Mesquite.  I sold toykilla his 04 pearl performance.  I enjoy selling a z to a true enthusiast.  I personally sell more 350's than any other salesman that works for Nissan.  I truly beleive that the z is the truest sportscar under 40 thousand.  I don't mind who anyone buys their z from as long as they buy one.

burg, you put this under Courtesy, not Trophy, so I moved it over here. That's quite impressive by the way. I'm glad to see that as a salesman you're such an enthusiast

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by burg2012@Jul 6 2004, 12:54 AM
I sell Nissans at Trophy in Mesquite.  I sold toykilla his 04 pearl performance.  I enjoy selling a z to a true enthusiast.  I personally sell more 350's than any other salesman that works for Nissan.  I truly beleive that the z is the truest sportscar under 40 thousand.  I don't mind who anyone buys their z from as long as they buy one.

Good to see you here Brian. Looks like you were up late last night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts