Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How exactly do you execute a perfect donut ? Whats the best way to take a corner ? ...... Got any trix you'd like to share ?

I want to know all the kool stuff u can do when you get behing the wheel

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by CocaineCowboy@Jul 14 2005, 03:06 PM
How exactly do you execute a perfect donut ? Whats the best way to take a corner ? ...... Got any trix you'd like to share ?

I want to know all the kool stuff u can do when you get behing the wheel
[snapback]132000[/snapback]​

well it depends wether you got 5AT or 6MT...what you got?

and easy donut can be done with both

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I'd advise you to first work from the inside out. Meaning, learn how to drive the car (assuming its a 6MT like a proper sports car should be) first, then attempt the stunts. Learning how to rev-match, heel-toe, powershift, sidestep the clutch, etc.. will make every stunt easier. Then go on to a driving school of some sort. Or at least an open (preferrably wet) parking lot. There you can teach yourself things like the 180, 360, reverse flick.. etc. Have a good excuse ready for any cops that may happen your way though..

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Jul 14 2005, 04:27 PM
I'd advise you to first work from the inside out.  Meaning, learn how to drive the car (assuming its a 6MT like a proper sports car should be) first, then attempt the stunts.  Learning how to rev-match, heel-toe, powershift, sidestep the clutch, etc..  will make every stunt easier.  Then go on to a driving school of some sort.  Or at least an open (preferrably wet) parking lot.  There you can teach yourself things like the 180, 360, reverse flick..  etc.  Have a good excuse ready for any cops that may happen your way though..
[snapback]132050[/snapback]​

excuse: " oh, i thought a 6 foot long snake that i was afraid to bite me. Thats why i reacted the way i did with the car. After all it was not a snake, it was my jump cables."

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Jul 14 2005, 05:27 PM
Have a good excuse ready for any cops that may happen your way though..
[snapback]132050[/snapback]​

Yeah...like...bees. (play like Chris Farley and David Spade on Black Sheep)

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
stop.
turn wheel.
gas.

See if there are any proformance driving schools in your area.

I'm actually about 4hr. south of you.. I do take trips to Toronto here and there.. so maybe we could meet up sometime and I'll show you the ropes.

If you are interested in coming to where I currenly teach; check out : http://www.beaverun.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts