Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i think this would fit in here lol. anyways me and a few other buddies are going to be taking a drive to Monterey Bay on February 5th(that's a Saturday). so if your in the area of Hanford/Lemoore, Ca. we will be meeting up at the Lemoore navy base (right off 198) at 10 am. if anyone wants to go feel free to meet up with us at the base or if you just want to meet up in Monterey Bay that's fine too. we are taking 198 thru Coalinga then once we get thru the fun part its 101 to the bay. (can't remember if there is another hwy that leads to the bay). well hope this intrigues you guys to take the Z out. :biggrin: hopefully weather permits.

·
Registered
36 Posts
so i think this would fit in here lol. anyways me and a few other buddies are going to be taking a drive to Monterey Bay on February 5th(that's a Saturday). so if your in the area of Hanford/Lemoore, Ca. we will be meeting up at the Lemoore navy base (right off 198) at 10 am. if anyone wants to go feel free to meet up with us at the base or if you just want to meet up in Monterey Bay that's fine too. we are taking 198 thru Coalinga then once we get thru the fun part its 101 to the bay. (can't remember if there is another hwy that leads to the bay). well hope this intrigues you guys to take the Z out. :biggrin: hopefully weather permits.
If the weather is nice ill join you guys. I'm out at stockton ca

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Is that near Hearst Castle? I think I've been to Monterey. Nice area.

·
4,328 Posts
Where exactly are you going? "Montery Bay" is about 50 miles from end-to-end. What city/destination are you guys driving to?

-Ronin Z

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where exactly are you going? "Montery Bay" is about 50 miles from end-to-end. What city/destination are you guys driving to?

-Ronin Z

umm well i guess that would be a good question. haha. we will be going to the aquarium in monterey, ca. is "the aquarium" good enough? i know if you google monterey bay aquarium you will find the exact address.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The twisty road to Hearst Castle would be an awesome West Coast version of Zdayz or the Tail of the Dragon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Cannery Mall is always fun to check out. I might be able to persuade the wife to leave a day early to meet up with you guys somewhere. We're north bay folks, so it'd be a long haul for us. If memory serves me, 152 just up I5 from you to Gilroy is a fun mnt. road. could follow 152 into Watsonville and hook up to hwy 1 to Monteray. Might be interesting. Weather permitting of course. Cruis'n in a roadster. Roadster + rain = :-(

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Don't forget your cameras! I need to live vicariously through you guys with nice weather.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Don't forget your cameras! I need to live vicariously through you guys with nice weather.
haha. i am taking my big camera (canon rebel xti). so i will take lots of pics. but my account will only let me put 10 pics at the most, mainly because of the size of the pics. it the rainy season so the weather is up and down right now. but for the next week its suppose to be sunny :D so i'm hoping weather is good on the 5th.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Cannery Mall is always fun to check out. I might be able to persuade the wife to leave a day early to meet up with you guys somewhere. We're north bay folks, so it'd be a long haul for us. If memory serves me, 152 just up I5 from you to Gilroy is a fun mnt. road. could follow 152 into Watsonville and hook up to hwy 1 to Monteray. Might be interesting. Weather permitting of course. Cruis'n in a roadster. Roadster + rain = :-(
i think i might of been on 152 for a few miles it definitely would be fun. but we are just going to head up the 198 to the 101 on the way there, but we might hit up the 152 on the way back if it isn't dark by then just because of the fog.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
haha. i am taking my big camera (canon rebel xti). so i will take lots of pics. but my account will only let me put 10 pics at the most, mainly because of the size of the pics. it the rainy season so the weather is up and down right now. but for the next week its suppose to be sunny :D so i'm hoping weather is good on the 5th.
Pics of cars in the rain can be cool at hi res.

Can you host them on some photo site and use the images here?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts