Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i had some problems while i was shifting to 3 and 5 gear i heard a grinding noise and it was realy hard to shift, i diddnt worry so much since my dealer told me it was the clutch that it was worn out and i needed replacment so i bought the jwt clutch and flywheel but they told me it would ruin my warranty, now i still have the grinding and i always miss shift its very hard specialy in 3, 4, and 5, i dont know what to do?? how much is a 350z manual tranny?? :banghead:

· Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/quote]

I think you a right maybe a lawyer would be a great idea , or getting a totaled 350z and taking off the tranny from it but i dont know is this problem common in the 350z?

· Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx for everything i told my dealer there was a recall on the tranny and he cheked it and he told me they would replace it with no charge, in about a week i am glad thats over!!

· Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i tried talking with the service manager, he was realy grumpy about changing my whole transmission he wanted to repair it so i got pissed and told him that the tranny is going to still grind in a near future , and that i would prob not have a warranty by then so he still didnt want to change it fortunatly, my dad new the owner of the dealership and talked to him and he told me they were gona get nissan to replace it. try talking the the service manager and tell him ur problem in the worst case senario u should extend your warranty!! and try later

· Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[/quote]

I dont know where there is a recall in the states or not here in mexico my dealer told me they had the same problem with 3 other z and they replaced the tranny and on one of them they fixed it, but my dealer is in monterrey mexico, go to your local dealer and explain the prob and may be even print out this forum page and show him there are a bunch of z´s with the same problem!! :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.