Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I haven't posted here in forever, but i've been pretty busy taking my z (superblack track model) back and forth to the dealership for tranny issues. I finally got it back and to my suprise..........wuh?...........it is actually working properly! I am just taking it easy right now on the new tranny, clutch, flyweel, and axles. I also had to get the e-brake adjusted because I had to pull the handle all the way to the trunk (exaggeration) for it to engage. I had to get my passenger door handle replaced, a new gas door release "stake", the emergency trunk release re-attached, and some of my suspension "re-torqued" (adjusted and tightened).
If it wasn't for the fact that I LOVE THIS CAR TO DEATH, there would big a big fat FOR SALE sign in the window. I can't let her go............She's running like brand new now and hopefully she'll stay that way so I can start doing major mods!!! My mod money is burnin' a hole in my pocket!!!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
We love you, man. :irock:

Mods? Did you say Mods? Perchance, can you enlighten us on your upcoming plans? :cheers:

Sorry about your BS from the dealer/Nissan. You must be in love (like us).

Keep us posted, you hear? :irock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts