Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I ain't payin' to see another GM circle jerk. I'll wait for the free DL.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
QUOTE (i8acobra @ Jan 9 2009, 09:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=565210
I ain't payin' to see another GM circle jerk. I'll wait for the free DL.
Megan Fox better show more skin in this one. She was really the only redeeming quality of the first one. Oh......and the robots fighting.......for the ten minutes that they actually did that.......that was kind of cool.

·
Registered
448 Posts
QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Jan 13 2009, 04:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=565433
Oh Snap!............... If you remembered the originals you would find this funny.
Who let the geriatrics out of the nursing home!

Probably hanging out for the Smurfs movie too... and the Dragon BallZ movie. And the sequel Dragon Ball 370z, where rumour has it, Goku grows fangs. :lame:

I hope they cast Angelina Jolie as Smurfette. She needs to get back to her 'roots' if you know what I mean! :lookatme:
Thanks for reading, I'm trying to find ways to work the rarer Emoticons into my posts.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
QUOTE (Diz @ Jan 26 2009, 12:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=566659

Hey, who you calling geriatric? I just have a healthy appreciation and respect for that which came before. You know, I'm sure there is some dumb-ass on here who actually thinks Michael Bay thought up the whole Transformers idea.....

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
QUOTE (Diz @ Jan 26 2009, 11:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=566659

Probably hanging out for the Smurfs movie too... and the Dragon BallZ movie. And the sequel Dragon Ball 370z, where rumour has it, Goku grows fangs. :lame:

I hope they cast Angelina Jolie as Smurfette. She needs to get back to her 'roots' if you know what I mean! :lookatme:
Thanks for reading, I'm trying to find ways to work the rarer Emoticons into my posts.
Old enough for Smurfs, too old for Dragon BallZ.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YLhekcU3lng&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YLhekcU3lng&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
772 Posts
Question: If megatron died in the first one, who the **** is in control of the decepticons??? If I remember correctly (going back to the cartoon days) the rest of the bad guys were IDIOTS?

Answer: Who cares as long as megan fox gets em out!!!!!!

NOTE: question is not serious. Answer is.

·
Registered
448 Posts
QUOTE (i8acobra @ Jan 27 2009, 01:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=566685
Old enough for Smurfs, too old for Dragon BallZ.

I sort of lived through them both. I remember watching Dragon Ball Z with my kid bro when I was in the final year of HS. It was OK, all the asian kids were doing it too!

JUST SAW THE TRAILER FOR REVENGE OF THE FALLEN (THE REAL ONE) ON YOUTUBE. SOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Man I hope there's a transforming Aircraft Carrier.

Are you guys all aware that the cop car in the Transformers series (Sliver Streak) has always been a Z? From the 240 up to the 350.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
QUOTE (Diz @ Feb 8 2009, 08:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=567910
I sort of lived through them both. I remember watching Dragon Ball Z with my kid bro when I was in the final year of HS. It was OK, all the asian kids were doing it too!

JUST SAW THE TRAILER FOR REVENGE OF THE FALLEN (THE REAL ONE) ON YOUTUBE. SOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Man I hope there's a transforming Aircraft Carrier.

Are you guys all aware that the cop car in the Transformers series (Sliver Streak) has always been a Z? From the 240 up to the 350.
Haven't heard anything about it, but it would have been cool if Nissan payed for product placement and got the 370 in there. Audi has what looks like the R8 in the movie, so it looks like GM isn't in complete control of the vehicles this time around. How massive would a transforming aircraft carrier be? That might be jumping the shark a little.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts