Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone is interested in some great shape, staggered, original track wheels, off my track model z, what would they be worth? even if your not interested tell me what something like this would go for, they have about 65% left of rubber on all 4, let me know guys... thanks

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I've been seeing them go for around $1100-1300 for the set, not including shipping.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for the set meaning with tires? or just the set of rims? also what is a guess on what shipping would be? 175 ish?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The whole set including the tires goes for no more than $1300, last I saw. Shipping varies depending on how you ship. Greyhound is the cheapest.

I see them on other Z sites and on ebay. Also, different vendors have them for sale.

When you post the sale, make sure you enter how you'd like to be paid, your location, form of contact, etc. Include pics if possible.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holy ****.... i just called the dealer and these rims are 1,573.13 A PEICE........daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, thats 6,200 just for the rims without tires... i cant beleive that ****.. 1,300 for all rims and tires sounds like a bad deal.. ohh man i got me a gold mine hehe

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
It will always cost more from the dealer. ALWAYS. I followed classifieds for these wheels for months looking for a good deal. I never saw them sold for more than $1400 or $1500, even with tires.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
holy ****.... i just called the dealer and these rims are 1,573.13 A PEICE........daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, thats 6,200 just for the rims without tires... i cant beleive that ****.. 1,300 for all rims and tires sounds like a bad deal.. ohh man i got me a gold mine hehe

LOL

yeah, surrrrrrre. Not going to happen.

OEM tires are ****.. no body will want to give you money for them.

$1000-1400 would be MAX.

But hey, you find someone to give you $1500 a wheel, and I can come up with a few more sets for you to sell. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.