Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Track Rear Underbody Diffusers...

13K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  bruce 
#1 ·
Does anyone have photo's of the rear under body diffusers advertised on the TRACK model? I've got a Touring and I'm curious what these diffusers look like.

Thanks...

See less See more
#16 ·
not to noticble on the street, but high speed track driving and or in a race, any little bit will help...

race teams will spend thousands of dollars to get an extra HP out of a car or remove an extra pound of weight...

#18 ·
its like someone debaiting between cams and rims... you are looking at about the same price with tires as cams installed... your not going to get much out of the cams but you are going to get alotta looks when you look at your car when you get in and out ;)

#19 ·
I think you're better off removing the metal bracket (which probably costs nissan more to make than the diffusers!) and save 2 lbs for free, than you are spending $72.

I'm kinda surprised how many extra parts my Z has.... These, the speaker bracket for the Bose speaker (that I don't have), the wire/cable trays on the right hand part of the car (for use in the right hand drive Zs)... I think I could take off almost enough parts to make up for the weight I've added in stereo equipment...

#20 ·
Originally posted by Dissident@Oct 15 2004, 06:43 PM
I'm kinda surprised how many extra parts my Z has.... These, the speaker bracket for the Bose speaker (that I don't have), the wire/cable trays on the right hand part of the car (for use in the right hand drive Zs)... I think I could take off almost enough parts to make up for the weight I've added in stereo equipment...

Are you serious? Nissan actually placed unnecessary wiring in the U.S. Z's? Insane...how did you find that? Looks like I'll have more than enough time this winter to go through the Z and remove some parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.