Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a black track model z about three weeks ago and i already put the injen intake on. I'm lovin it! I'm from Virginia Beach and I think I'll like this forum a whole lot. more va. beach z's??

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hey! Welcome and congrats on your new toy! Please feel free to post some pics! We all love looking at Z's! :cheers:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:welcome: Welcome and Congrats on the purchase. Virginia born n bred girl here!!!! :clap: Grew up in Richmond!!! I have a good friend who lives in Newport News, he has a 91 300ZX. You might want to check out the tidewater Z club, it's a pretty active club down there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
[/quote]

Welcome,

I'm the motorsports chair for the Tidewater Z Car Club (TZCC) here in Hampton Roads. We're a very active club with about 100 members. You can join us at our regular monthly meetings, second Monday of each month at Frankie's Place for Ribs, located at 5200 Fairfield Shopping Center, at the corner of Kempsville Rd and Providence Rd, Va Beach, VA. Our web site (undergoing reconstruction) is at www.tzccva.org.

Tomorrow, May 14th is our annual car show "Z-Odyssey" at Pomoco Nissan on Mercury Blvd. in Hampton.

We have at least one social event each month, lots of road-trips, motorsports events, etc. I hope you can join us soon (like tomorrow!)

PM me for additional contact information.

Jim Setzer

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the feed back guys! I think I will check out the Pomoco Nissan thing tomorrow! still comin up with errors tryin' to post pics, but there commin'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts