Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I subscribed last spring (www.tprmag.com) because I thought it would be a decent magazine, seemed like a no nonsense tuning mag with none of the boobs, fluff and neon. So far the magazine has been about 30% useful.

Well I got the Oct/Nov issue today with a 350Z on the cover and I thought, cool hard core testing with a Z. Turns out it was a products list, like the one in Performance Auto and Sound a few months back (that subscription only cost me $5 for a mag that is about 5% useful), and that was about all. I have not gone into depth on the other articles, another one about RX7s and building a Miata.

To top it off, in the pics of one of the Zs with Nismo gear all over it, the exhaust was not even wiped down with black soot dripping off the tips.

Anyways, just thought I would throw that out there and sit around waiting for my next Sport Compact Car.

Chris

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I have never read TRP, I'll have to check them out. I have a few mags that I get every month. Right now I get Superstreet, Modified, Turbo, Sportcompact, Importtuner, HCI, Autoweek and sport Z. And those are just my mags for cars... I am letting all of the subscriptions go except Modified, Turbo, Autoweek and Sport Z.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts