Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
It seems it is just the piping and turbo. you will need to furnish your own engine management system, fuel system, inercooler, etc... WAY overpriced if their website is correc.t

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
It seems it is just the piping and turbo. you will need to furnish your own engine management system, fuel system, inercooler, etc... WAY overpriced if their website is correc.t

Flip a coin.

On one side we complain they don't include EMS, IC, fuel or piping.

On the other side we complain they include it and it's not what we would want.

This turbo kit is designed for RHD vehilces. Which means JDM ECU. Which means you can't just plug and play. Because of the differences between JDM and USDM markets.

The GT30 PRO is $3000-4000 depending on trim, A/R, etc...

:cheers:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I never complained :) Just pointed out facts. Top Secret is not a mass production outfit so anything they produce is going to run more expensive because they cant take advantage of batch production.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I never complained :) Just pointed out facts. Top Secret is not a mass production outfit so anything they produce is going to run more expensive because they cant take advantage of batch production.

No need to explain, Sr. Killa. Hence the reason i'm throwin' up beer steins with you. :)

Didn't mean to imply you were complaining.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts