Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
the front end piece has been available for a while. im not sure about the rear difuser though it seems as if with the stock setup exhaust it would not work maybe thats why there are no pics. dunno
mdzowner

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want that rear diffuser.....really really bad....someone has to get some more information on this thing.....price, avaliabilty something

that is bad azz
how can you want it so much if there arnt any pics? I mean i want it bad too and i havnt seen it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
well honestly I can only imagine what it would look like just seeing the ones made for the skyline's so i can really on just imagine .....Hoping more that someone would make a bad ass rear diffuser

sorry for getting so excited about that Toykilla

I might as well try to make one my **** self if I have to wait for ever for some company to make one and produce it to the market

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well honestly I can only imagine what it would look like just seeing the ones made for the skyline's so i can really on just imagine .....Hoping more that someone would make a bad ass rear diffuser

sorry for getting so excited about that Toykilla

I might as well try to make one my **** self if I have to wait for ever for some company to make one and produce it to the market
Well they have it on their price list so my assumption would be they are making it, but it hasnt reached the states yet.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a picture and this thing is extreme! Definitely will not work on a daily driver. Its on my home PC so I will post later..

oh.. and moving this thread to the correct forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts