Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
I think I would still get the bimmer,(except it is a vert, so it is automatically out for me) it looks a ton better then the 370 plus with turbos already installed, I am sure it is cheap to bump up the extra 26hp to match the 370. Now if they would just make a lighter coup version.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
QUOTE (Jetpilot718 @ Aug 2 2009, 11:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=581388
LOVE that color, whatever it is.
Which one? I like the Z better than the Bimmer. I'm not a fan of verts, and that 370 looks a lot more aggressive and funner than the Z4.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm with ya Smooth. I never have liked the Z4, or any previous models. Actually, very few Bimmers do I like. I know the M5 is wicked and all, but it just don't have that "look". Same goes for Evo's all that kinda stuff. A fast car isn't complete if it doesn't look "fast"...well, or at least modestly "good". Not a fan, not a fan at all.

Also, and this is coming from a big Top Gear fan, I don't think Clarkson gives the Z (either 350 or 370) enough credit. Its almost as if he does not like Nissan. I'm almost surprised that he praised the GTR as much as he did, and then of course, how could he NOT? It just seems that if its not European he discards as rubbish. He did begin to like the Zr1 too, however. And, I'm sure some of the show is just that--show. I just wish he'd give the Z more credit. But what do I know, I'm just a Z owner...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts