Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here are some pics I took after I remounted the front lip (and washed her!). She still needs a name, so give me some suggestions.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/buzam/DSCF0155.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wings west front lip and side skirts. skirts have a very faint blue led behind the grille work in front of the rear wheel

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nice ass and lips! :wink:

How about 'Stella?' :lol:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
to me...the lip and the side skirts look too "stuck on". you should have it all molded on. i had a grille-tech grill on my z....took it off after a week and gave it to buff for free. :) the blue you have behind the grill....can you take a picture of it when it's dark? i'd be interested in seeing what they looks like.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looking good man. I just realized I met you before at Valley Forge. Hah...

Is that the race grille tech or the diamond?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pics don't due the justice of seeing it in person. I' have to ask my wife to take some pics (she is a prof photographer!)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and with a little more darkness..it total darkness it lights up the tear in the skirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by lilsilkk1112@Jun 26 2005, 09:01 PM
Looking good man. I just realized I met you before at Valley Forge. Hah...

Is that the race grille tech or the diamond?
[snapback]122308[/snapback]​

Race in brushed aluminum, I love it. I also had brackets made to replace the tie wraps

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by djkern@Jun 26 2005, 08:28 PM
to me...the lip and the side skirts look too "stuck on".  you should have it all molded on.  i had a grille-tech grill on my z....took it off after a week and gave it to buff for free.  :)  the blue you have behind the grill....can you take a picture of it when it's dark?  i'd be interested in seeing what they looks like.
[snapback]122299[/snapback]​

true...but I can change out very easy and heads turn all the time with nothing but oh & ah....If I haven't been reading your posts over time, I might be offended :headshake:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by buZam+Jun 26 2005, 07:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Jun 26 2005, 08:28 PM
to me...the lip and the side skirts look too "stuck on".  you should have it all molded on.  i had a grille-tech grill on my z....took it off after a week and gave it to buff for free.  :)  the blue you have behind the grill....can you take a picture of it when it's dark?  i'd be interested in seeing what they looks like.
[snapback]122299[/snapback]​

true...but I can change out very easy and heads turn all the time with nothing but oh & ah....If I haven't been reading your posts over time, I might be offended :headshake:
[snapback]122317[/snapback]​

offended?? people post pics and ask for opinions. i gave you my opinion.

why is it that people get so offended when someone else doesn't like their car as much as they like it?? i'm sure people didn't like my z as much as i did....but, as long as i did...that's all that mattered. (i sold it....that's why everything is past tense).

i had the nismo body kit....i liked it...i know others didn't. what's wrong with me saying it looks "stuck on". to me, it does.

also, IMO, i don't like the grille-tech grill. other people do. my opinion. i didn't like it because of the zip ties and the flimsy quality. but, for 70 bucks...you get what you pay for....right?

(but, i like the LED's....cool little touch. you have them there and in the front too??).

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Are NJ cops @ssholes about the front plates?

I know I'm gonna get a ticket someday here in CA for not running mine...but I just can't bring myself to put it on!

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's the only reason I will reside in PA! No front plate. :)

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
when i went to get my car inspected last time....they wouldn't inspect it since i didn't have the front plate on. so, i put it on with some zip ties....went and had it inspected....and then took it off. haha. after that, the next time i had it inspected...i just zip tied it on and left it on.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jun 27 2005, 12:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-lilsilkk1112
@Jun 27 2005, 01:08 PM
[snapback]122584[/snapback]​

only thing that rocks about PA LOL :wink: Where in PA???
[snapback]122594[/snapback]​

The town is so small you wouldn't recognize it, but its 20 mi. north of Harrisburg.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by lilsilkk1112+Jun 27 2005, 03:51 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2005, 12:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-lilsilkk1112
@Jun 27 2005, 01:08 PM
[snapback]122584[/snapback]​

only thing that rocks about PA LOL :wink: Where in PA???
[snapback]122594[/snapback]​

The town is so small you wouldn't recognize it, but its 20 mi. north of Harrisburg.
[snapback]122730[/snapback]​

I used to go to York College of PA back in '87. I know it's farther north...

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by lionkiller@Jun 27 2005, 12:50 PM
Are NJ cops @ssholes about the front plates?

I know I'm gonna get a ticket someday here in CA for not running mine...but I just can't bring myself to put it on!
[snapback]122578[/snapback]​

Yes, the dealer put the mount on before I could stop them....what can you do!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts