Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It just doesn't seem like she's been in my life for an entire year. Amazing how time flies. Well next week will be time for a little Dr. visit. She seems to be having trouble with her windows going up and down and a bit of a whistle from the A/C compressor when accelerating a little hard. I guess for the gift I will pull out the Zaino kit I bought 6 mths ago and treat her to a day at the spa. (Yes, I'm bad, no wax other than detail shop.)

I am glad we could spend this day with all our friends here at 350z-tech.com. Saturday at the Plantation run we will have to have a little dessert and sing for her. (Okay, Dave.)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, i have a herniated disc about to rupture between C5 & C6. My second opinion for surgery is not until Sept. 29th. So I go to the cracker (friend of mine's bro) at least 2x's a week along with Vioxx and Loratabs. The pain is incredible, never goes away.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
My chiro makes house calls. He's Canadian (I won't hold it against him), and he's a pretty nice guy. Does my older boy for free.

Toni, just don't pimp out your Z. Sigh, if only I had time to Zaino. I might have to really soon, if I want to make an impression at the show on Aug 21st.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey Toni - Happy B-day to Scdoo Jr.

Sorry - I couldn't think of any other name for her...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My chiro is super. He looked at my MRI's and said 'Yep its bad, considering your age it would be best to take care of it now. Quicker recovery. So Oct will be a suck as month, no driving for 2 weeks and possibly out of work for a month. Gotta love life. So I'm playing every weekend till then.

Damm David you take all the fun out of it. I was gonna have some striping done and have a ladies body in a bikini painted on the drivers door with Pimp Mama airbrushed across the rear bumper.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Aug 5 2004, 11:12 PM
Damm David you take all the fun out of it.  I was gonna have some striping done and have a ladies body in a bikini painted on the drivers door with Pimp Mama airbrushed across the rear bumper.

Hey Toni do it then we can park my tie-died Z next to your pimp mama Z and be pimped out together! LMFAO!!!

:goodtimes:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 6 2004, 01:52 PM
Hey Toni  do it then we can park my tie-died Z next to your pimp mama Z and be pimped out together!  LMFAO!!!

<span style="color:darkblue">Don't you even joke about painting Lucy.
BY</span>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts