Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have really considered doing a wet kit with a 75 shot lately. Looking at Zex or Nitrous Express. Just wanted to get everyones opinion on this.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any other opinions? (and thanks jaysen and andy for yours) I would leave it in my car so taking it in and out wouldnt be a problem. I would probably pit it in the stock sub location. Like how safe would running a small 75 shot be? I do like going to the 1/4 mile track with it too so I do like dragging it and its cool to have the power on tap when you need it.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I definately agree with the overuse thing. It wouldnt be an everyday nor everyweek thing. Just for when I need to use it.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would either go Nitrous Express. I think with the warming blanket and purge kit and all it will be close to $700. My mods are listed in my sig.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From all the info I have gathered I think I will be going with a 100 shot wet kit of either Zex or NX. Thanks for the opinions guys!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am expecting very low 13's hopefully form what I have seen others run under similar setups. There is even the possible 12's as I have seen a couple people run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.