Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Its the time of year when Nissan is offering again their "Bottomline Sales Event", and Im deciding whether to get a Z or not...me & my wife are looking at trading her '01 Altima for a new Z. What do u guys think? Is it worth it? :helpsmilie: Thanks a lot!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Do it! Make sure you haggle, either for a lower price or goodies added in for their asking price.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dealer cost for a 2005 base is low 25,000. Work from that figure and tell them you want all future nismo upgrades at cost. (I did and it is no sweat off their back) Good luck and beat the **** out of them. Send pics after you get it....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 8 2005, 11:53 AM
Do you need a 4 door?  If not, GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
[snapback]143070[/snapback]​

well, I already have a 4-door (6th Gen Maxima), so we're looking at trading my wife's '01Altima for a Z....how much should be my asking price for an '05 Touring Coupe? Thanks guys! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
9,619 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by shezzzhot@Aug 8 2005, 06:06 PM
Touring price: go $5,000 below sticker..haggle hard, threaten to walk out and buy online. Only inch up your pricing to the lowest KB price.

Online price:

Automatic: http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ncop?kb...5NIX2_TA;050802

6speed: http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ncop?kb...5NIXB_TM;050802

The Kelley Blue book is good! Good luck!!!
[snapback]143280[/snapback]​

Thanks again. I hope I could get a great deal especially with their Bottomline sales event this month...so how do u like your ride? :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I Love, LOVE,LOVE my ride!! It's a dream. I will go sit in her in the garage and just smile!! The night I brought her home I couldn't sleep for going out there every few minutes to make sure she was still there...LOL

The response of the engine, the feel of the seat huggin' your butt, & the shifting is awesome!! You'll have to get use to people pointing and staring. They will touch it and ask you questions when you park (if they don't touch in your sight, the fingerprints will be there when you return)..celebrity status for sure!! I've never felt this way about a car before!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by shezzzhot@Aug 8 2005, 06:54 PM
I Love, LOVE,LOVE my ride!! It's a dream. I will go sit in her in the garage and just smile!! The night I brought her home I couldn't sleep for going out there every few minutes to make sure she was still there...LOL

The response of the engine, the feel of the seat huggin' your butt, & the shifting is awesome!! You'll have to get use to people pointing and staring. They will touch it and ask you questions when you park (if they don't touch in your sight, the fingerprints will be there when you return)..celebrity status for sure!!  I've never felt this way about a car before!
[snapback]143311[/snapback]​

how's the suspension? is it too stiff? because our roads here in southern Missouri are horrible, esp in the interstate where there are road destruction...I mean, construction!!!! hehehehe

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
went to see the dealer today. I saw one white Z (Performance model with rear spoiler) at $32K. Didnt haggle today yet, but I just wanna ask how low should I go with the asking price. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Originally posted by Maxfrost@Aug 10 2005, 09:36 PM
went to see the dealer today. I saw one white Z (Performance model with rear spoiler) at $32K. Didnt haggle today yet, but I just wanna ask how low should I go with the asking price. Thanks!
[snapback]144373[/snapback]​

Easy. Drive one for an hour. Case closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts