Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice Titanium cat-back exhaust that I would like to sell. This exhaust sounds great great and isn't too loud but I need to sell it. The exhaust needs to come off as it is on a company supplied vehicle that will be going back soon due to a job change. (I have a little time yet.)

Nevertheless, I will take some photos in a couple of days, (busy working), and will include a sound clip if I can. I can't recall the brand but think it was something like Canonoli or something(?) It has the signature burnt blue tipped titanium ends that signal to everyone that it is a very light titanium exhaust, as if they could tell by the great sound!

Originally the exhaust cost $3,500 AUD but all offers will be considered and I can look into shipping if required.

It is soooo light compared to the standard setup.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry mate. I'm a lazy ******* & didn't get a chance to take the snaps. I will definitely do it after work tomorrow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I'm still trying to sort out a sound clip as well but will post it as soon as I can.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK guys, it is coming off on Tuesday. So if anyone is interested let me know otherwise it goes on eBay. Just to set some expectations I'm only looking for around $1,000 AUD. So make me an offer. I reckon it has made a notocable difference in performance with the tail end feeling a lot more "slippery" than it was befor hand. (A great burnout the other day! :) )

Anyway, let me know...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
hi mate,

1K is definitely a great price! Can you please confirm what brand is that because I might be interested in that and will take it off ya!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Richie,

Yep, it is a good price. I'm not looking to make a bundle on it so just want to make sure it sells. (Not much space at my place to store such stuff.) I'm in Sydney. The guys told me it was a Canonoli. I've not heard of that brand before nor can I find any info on it. I'll drop them an email as I don't know the spelling either.

The exhaust actually connects to the end of the Y-Pipe. Really quick and simple to fit up. It's off mine now. (Mine sounds stock now! :( ) Anyway, if you like I can look at shipping costs? Let me know and I'll check it out and get back to you.

Cheers,
David

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.