Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
The Reaction time affect the 1/4 mile ET-- tha'ts something lots of people worry about when they run. Anyways, i wasn't too worried about it and i still SUCKED ASS!!! I lost the slip but my time was 14.442 @ 99.32 mph with a 2.349 60' :( I had intake and pulleys @ the time, and it was about 90 degrees out. The other Z ran 14.9 with a faster 60', so i guess i wasn't doin too bad lol. I'll post the slip if i find it, but i'm not lying about that shitty time lol.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually unless your racing heads upor bracket racing, reaction times dont mean a thing....The clock starts the moment your front tires break the staging beam..You could sit there for 5 seconds after a green light if you want..Its only time runs then no need to wory about RT...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Heres my best so far. I know I can do better. Have a couple new mods since my last run. Cant wait to go again when it gets a little cooler.

My times are on the right.

·
Registered
470 Posts
What about lap times i race more circuit than drag?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is mine, I am almost in the 12's.. just need a better 60ft.
I cannot wait to take her on a road course. I upgraded the front brakes and almost have everything to do the back.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is mine, I am almost in the 12's.. just need a better 60ft. This is at 10psi of boost and stock 280zx turbo injectors and EFI.
I cannot wait to take her on a road course. I upgraded the front brakes and almost have everything to do the back.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Recent time slip from the previous weekend. :shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
Here is my best from my first and only vist to a 1/4 mile track.

05' Base
17"SSR wheels
275/40 17 R and 255/40 F Kumho MX street tires
RS-R Ti2000 springs (-just put these on yesterday before going to the strip)
Quaife diff.
Fram "air hog" drop in filter
All else bone stock.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Mine from tonight...

3000' DA and a steady 25 mph headwind coming straight down the track.

See my garage for mods... still NA.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts