Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice more traffic now when you do a "view ne post" search that there are more threads..That means more traffic!!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I agree this site could have more traffic, but being in the middle of the pack volume-wise is better than being huge like the Evil Board. They have so many trolls . . .

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by gdojr@May 4 2004, 05:00 PM
Its all about quality, not quantity. Although I believe we will have both very soon...

Definately agree. It takes a little while for a site to catch on, but i definately see that happening with this one. We have a bunch of great mods and admins that are here and im glad to be part of it.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Oh definately. Took me a little bit to get used to it, but now this is about the only Z site I ever go on now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just found this place 5 minutes ago. So far so good. I like the brighter color's and layout. I actually feel in a better mood with these colors for some reason. Dunno... kinda like a storm just passed or something.

Bah, who knows... I way to tired to be up this late.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just came here from another Z site and i like this one so far not sure how big(member wise) it is but i hope to give some sort of help ...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by niZmo@May 11 2004, 05:00 PM
just came here from another Z site and i like this one so far not sure how big(member wise) it is but i hope to give some sort of help ...

Welcome niZmo! This site is still growing stronger by the day. Glad to see you here and look forward to your posts!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I am a member of the 350z auto group mailing on Yahoo. Emails are rare, but look what came today...

i heard of a huge meet fro Z owners there so if you wanan go you can
get the info at http://www.350z-tech.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Yahoo! Autos.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by gdojr@May 14 2004, 08:02 PM
I am a member of the 350z auto group mailing on Yahoo. Emails are rare, but look what came today...

i heard of a huge meet fro Z owners there so if you wanan go you can
get the info at http://www.350z-tech.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Yahoo! Autos.

Wow this thing may turn into something really big. And to think, little ol us started this whole thing.

·
Registered
538 Posts
yeah, I thought it was pretty cool. I am going to reply with something like..."www.350z-tech.com has all sorts of useful information, it is the best new Z site out there." The email goes to anyone who has signed up for the service. I have no idea how many people get it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts