Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting my exhaust in the next week or 2 and I am unsure on what type to get. I am leaning towards the Borla, Injen, or Nismo. Which should I get, I like them all.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
I know Stillen was not one of your choices, but it's the only one I have any experience with.

The Stillen SS exhaust is a little heavier than the others, and a little quiter than the OEM exhaust until you add test pipes. Out of the box it has good performance gains. The dual wall tip looks like the OEM version. It is aggresive sounding at lower RPM and no droning at freeway speeds. True dual/cat back design.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
i have the injen ses td straigh tip and love it. again, similar to stillen its also one of the quieter ones out there. i have rt cats on the car as well, and my exhaust note is nice and deep. even when you open it up, she doesn't scream really loud...i love it and wouldn't change it for anything else

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
although i like the way the stillen exhaust looks, i don't like the way it sounds. i want something alittle deeper than stock, but not much. i also want a light weight exhaust. arn't there 2 differant versions of the injen?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just installed the Borla exhaust this week. The quality is excellent. It fit perfect with no issues whatsoever and it sounds and looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
[/quote]

You may also want to consider the Greddy Evo2 exhaust. One of the many reasons I love mine is that a retains the stock sound but adds a much deeper growl to it with no rasp.

I'm sure you'll be happy with any exhaust you wind up getting. I don't think I've ever heard anyone dislike the exhaust they chose.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I have deceided to go with the Borla true duals. Not sure on when to order, maybe in a week or 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts