Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. i'm new to the site and looking for a little info i'm some what new to 350 but my dad has one i'm thinking of getting one for my self. My only problem is that i need F.I coming from a fullybuilt turbo gsr with 372hp its hard to find a car to fill its shoes when it comes to the power. But as far as looks i was just tired of having ricers try to race me every two sec just because they had a civic or something. Im 22 years old and the hole honda/ acura thing is getting old and wanted to step up a level. I look at the greddy kit for the 350 and though it was a nice kit i started out with my old car with a greddy kit but soon moved on for more power.I dont plain on making this a race car like my last but need somthing to move when i want it to the looks of 350's are by far the best looking car out there but lack the performace. The other car i looked into was the evo but the only thing with those are that they look ugly im crosed between the two can anyone help me out with some pro's and cons of the 350 and turbo-ing it. I know nothing ever is perfect trust me i turbo a n/a car before but i just wanted to know any problems you ran into if any and how is it running now.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by Conan+Sep 20 2005, 09:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-k3silk
@Sep 20 2005, 08:56 PM
i was just tired of having ricers try to race me every to sec just because they had a civic or something.
bad news: this will still happen in a Z. Happens to me EVERY time I drive it.
[snapback]156891[/snapback]​

Opposite here; rarely if ever happens to me.

Advice for the original question: Buy the Z over the Evo if you like the looks. I'm biased, but the Evo is plain fugly. No contest.

I've got neighbors and total strangers always commenting on my Z and telling me how much they like the way it looks. I don't see the same happening for a 4-door box on wheels.

No offense to the resident Evo owner here... :cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i feel ya. the looks by kill everything that is out. the only other cars that look good like the 350 is the 91 nsx but to much for an old car and the vette which i really dont want. im going for a new sleek look and i think the 350 is just what im looking for its just the power thing that bugs me they should have came out with them turbo and it would solve all my problems. well i geuss i have to start doing my research again. if anyone know were i can look at some clips of turbo 350 please link them to me so i can see. also if anyone personally has there 350 turbo or supercharged let me no your pro';s and cons.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Funny I don't really get alot of ricer challenges (I guess them not beign able to unlock my car in NEED FOR SPEED: broke aSS edition puts a reality check).... I'll get those gray haired vette and porsche boxster people all the time, unfortunately for them I like to show people some rear badge.... Hey man Just follow your dream and if you are really passionate about the car you'll see it in your drive way in no time flat...

Sin
^v^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts