Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and wiped it out while running from the cops. It happened here in town early yesterday evening. Seems the guy got it from the lot because the video they had on the news had a temp dealer plate. The guy flipped it over and it was sitting on it's roof. the video they had was not the one with the car or him crying. if i was one of the cops, he would have had a few extra lumps and bruises that's for sure

from the news here:

A suspected car thief was arrested Friday evening by San Antonio Police after a wild car chase and search.

Officers say the unidentified man led police on a chase in a stolen car on the northside.

Police say he crashed that car near Bitters and Heimer close to 6:20 p.m. Friday. He then jumped out of the car and ran.

Several people in the Countryside subdivision saw the 26-year old suspect. One woman came face-to-face with him. "So, I said, 'there he is,' and I ran down the street to bring the cruisers up," resident Susan Barbettini said. The suspect would not go quietly, so officers had to tie him up. Police were able to load him into a squad car, and late unloaded him at a northside substation.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
How did he manage to roll a 350Z? You gotta do something REALLY STUPID for that to happen.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Richard 350z@May 22 2004, 03:08 PM
How did he manage to roll a 350Z?  You gotta do something REALLY STUPID for that to happen. 

You can roll any car if you lose control, get it sideways, and then hit any bump in the road...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That's a **** shame.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what i think happened, he came to a T intersection, tried to take the corner too fast, hit the curb and flipped right over. too bad the head curtain impact bags worked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts