Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...a Brickyard Rat, that is. I'm a newbie here but have been a Zzzz owner for three years & a regular poster on my350z and a couple other sites for around three ywars.. I have a 03 350 Performance in Brick color with 28,000 miles. Id post a pic but I suspect most/all of you have seen my pics on the other Z sites.

Outside of minor tire feathering (got 24,000 miles out of OEM tires) I've had zippo problems. Well, the crappy stero but I switched to an aftermarket sytem over two years ago.

"Rat" is my net "persona" and comes from my involvement in sports collectibles; a friend and I had a running "feud" over Niners (me) and Cowdungs (him). He started calling me a rat and others picked it up. So I just went with it........LOL!. Getting the Brickyard color combining the two names seemed right.

I'm older than most of the dude/dudettes with Zzzs at 63; married (once, 31 years) with two boys now 25 & 22.
I'm a "land raper" by profession and live in NorCali.

By the way, the sticky for new members to read on posting is hilarious!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey man, :welcome:

I remember you from my350z.com.

Glad to have you with us, and look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
:welcome:

we are glad to have you here on Tech now

you are officialy part of the TECH family :)

oh by the way, we insist that you post up some pics of your Z
brickyard is a very special Z color we would like you to share it with us!

I hope you enjoy you time here!

Ayman

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to tech! Nice to see you over here. :cheers:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I have seen your name around over the years, but never conversed much with you i think.. hope that changes now.. welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The warm fuzzies are appreciated folks! :D

Shezzhot, glad to see you & Jinxxy are over here as well.

For those of you not familiar with it, Shezzhot & Jinxxy are regular contributors at the only lady owned & operated Zzz site in the world! It is Zchicks.com And the ladies let us guys play in their yard! LOL!

Ayman, I'll do my very best so you don't have to break out the exterminating materials!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
The warm fuzzies are appreciated folks! :D

Shezzhot, glad to see you & Jinxxy are over here as well.

For those of you not familiar with it, Shezzhot & Jinxxy are regular contributors at the only lady owned & operated Zzz site in the world! It is Zchicks.com And the ladies let us guys play in their yard! LOL!

Ayman, I'll do my very best so you don't have to break out the exterminating materials!
RAT RAT RAT! :wavey: SOOOOOOOOOO glad that you have come over to join us here! You will fit right in! :wavey:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts