Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only know the unlock windows roll down trick. Does anyone know any others? :clap:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think he's talking about holding down the unlock button on the remote to roll down the windows. This is a great feature but I wish you could also roll up the windows with the remote.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
It is common to want to show friends what you're new car will do...shows a sort of pride in ownership I guess.

In this case I would suggest reading the owners manual a few times to become familiar with all the components and their functions. Be a responsible operator of your new Z. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Getting your friends to find the trunk release might be a little bit of a "trick" :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
There should be a ring underneath the rear strut bar to release the hatch.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
There should be a ring underneath the rear strut bar to release the hatch.
There is...in case of electrical failure it can be opened that way...lots of owners always use the fob to open the hatch not realizing there is a release button near the license plateas well.

I doubt many owners allow the saleperson to show them all of the features/how to operate when taking delivery. (not that most Nissan salespersons know them all anyway)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
another feature on Touring models

Bose System

press and hold the load button for 3 sec, and it will prompt you to load all 6 cd's at once

press and hold the eject button for 3 sec, it will eject all 6 cd's at once

(the Nissan salesman didnt know it)

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts

Bose System

press and hold the load button for 3 sec, and it will prompt you to load all 6 cd's at once

...damm...ayman, this ^ I did not know. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
LOL Kenny, it took me a year to realize there was a hatch release by the license plate :rolf2:

:lol: It took me a while too.. and none of my friends can ever find it when I tell them to pop it.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i wanted it to be like KITT (knight industries two thousand)...from knight rider. but, mine didn't do any tricks...so, i sold it.

but, if you keep the key turned to the, i think, right (in the drivers side door)...the windows will go up. :)

·
Registered
36,128 Posts

Bose System

holy moley ayman, a useful post outta you? :ahhh: :yikes: :hide2: I can't believe my eyes! I didn't know that either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jk:

you know I am playin :biggrin: I really didn't know that! :)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts